Translate

February 13, 2008

Gonna get my country on tonight in Scullville, and all weekend

Life is good! Line dancing is something that seriously keeps my week moving quickly! There are so many great places to go and it is so much fun that there’s always something to anticipate! The best part is that it allows me the random brownie sundae or scoop of cookie dough… despite the fun, it still counts as exercise. Ohh how I love dessert! How I digress… back to dancing.

Tonight… it’s off to the Scullville Fire Hall for some boot scootin’! Everyone there is so incredibly friendly and welcoming! They take dance requests too!

It is looking like a good weekend ahead... I’m planning

on getting my weekend dance fix at Prospectors on Friday evening. It’s a mini-haul to get up there but the bar food is good and it's a great night out. There was a good crowd last Friday and surprisingly, still plenty of room to boogie.

I'm looking forward to this weekend more than most weekends… (which is mildly strange since I mentioned in my last post that there won't be any dancing in Cape May). I was invited to go see George Strait at the Wachovia Center in Philadelphia!!! Holy exhilaration! I've been to so many concerts but I’ve never seen the legendary George! This one should be incredible. He sings loads of absolutely incredible songs. Country shows are the best!

"Let us read and let us dance - two amusements that will never do any harm to the world." -Voltaire-

No comments: