Translate

October 12, 2009

125 Buckle Polishin' Country Love Songs


Country Western Line Dancing Playlist: Slow Buckle Polish Two Step / Slow Dance / Wedding Songs


  1. Alabama - The Maker Said Take Her - Alabama - In Pictures - The Maker Said Take Her
  2. Andy Griggs - You Won't Ever Be Lonely - Andy Griggs - Country Hits - You Won't Ever Be Lonely
  3. Alan Jackson - When Somebody Loves You - Alan Jackson - Greatest Hits, Vol. 2 - When Somebody Loves You
  4. Big & Rich - Lost In This Moment - Big & Rich - Lost In This Moment - Single - Lost In This Moment
  5. Billy Currington - Must Be Doing Something Right - Billy Currington - Doin' Somethin' Right - Must Be Doin' Somethin' Right
  6. Blake Shelton - Nobody But Me - Blake Shelton - Blake Shelton's Barn and Grill - Nobody But Me
  7. Blake Shelton - Austin - Blake Shelton - Blake Shelton - Austin
  8. Brad Paisley - Little Moments - Brad Paisley - Mud On the Tires - Little Moments
  9. Brad Paisley -We Danced - Brad Paisley - Who Needs Pictures - We Danced
  10. Brad Paisley - Two People Fell in Love - Brad Paisley, Kelley Lovelace & Tim Owens - Part II - Two People Fell In Love
  11. Brad Paisley - I Wish You'd Stay - Brad Paisley & Chris DuBois - Part II - I Wish You'd Stay
  12. Brad Paisley - She's Everything - Brad Paisley - Time Well Wasted - She's Everything
  13. Bryan White - God Gave Me You - Bryan White - How Lucky I Am - God Gave Me You
  14. Chris LeDoux - Look At You Girl - Chris LeDoux - Chris LeDoux: 20 Greatest Hits - Look at You Girl
  15. Chris Young - Gettin' You Home -
  16. Clay Davidson - Unconditional - Clay Davidson - Unconditional - Unconditional
  17. Clay Walker - I Can't Sleep - Clay Walker - A Few Questions - I Can't Sleep
  18. Clay Walker - Watch This - Clay Walker - Greatest Hits - Watch This
  19. Clay Walker - Fall - Clay Walker - Fall - Fall
  20. Clay Walker - This Woman and This Man - Clay Walker - Greatest Hits - This Woman and This Man
  21. Clint Black - Like The Rain - Clint Black - Clint Black: The Greatest Hits - Like the Rain
  22. Clint Black - Desperado - Clint Black - Clint Black: The Greatest Hits - Desperado
  23. Clint Black - Something That We Do - Clint Black - Nothin' But the Taillights - Something That We Do
  24. Clint Black & Martina McBride - Still Holding On - Clint Black & Martina McBride - Clint Black: Greatest Hits II - Still Holding On
  25. Collin Raye - In This Life - Collin Raye - 16 Biggest Hits - In This Life
  26. Collin Raye - One Boy, One Girl - Collin Raye - 16 Biggest Hits - One Boy, One Girl
  27. Craig Morgan - That's What I Love About Sunday - Craig Morgan - My Kind of Livin' - That's What I Love About Sunday
  28. Cyndi Thomson - What I Really Meant To Say - Cyndi Thomson - My World - What I Really Meant to Say
  29. David Kersh - Another You - David Kersh - Goodnight Sweetheart - Another You
  30. Deana Carter - Strawberry Wine - Deana Carter - Did I Shave My Legs for This? - Strawberry Wine
  31. Diamond Rio - Love A Little Stronger - Diamond Rio - Diamond Rio: Greatest Hits - Love a Little Stronger
  32. Dierks Bentley - Come A Little Closer - Dierks Bentley - Modern Day Drifter - Come a Little Closer
  33. Dierks Bentley - I Wanna Make You Close Your Eyes -Dierks Bentley - Feel That Fire - I Wanna Make You Close Your Eyes
  34. Doug Stone - In A Different Light - Doug Stone - Doug Stone: Super Hits - In a Different Light
  35. Doug Stone - I Never Knew Love - Doug Stone - Doug Stone: Super Hits - I Never Knew Love
  36. Doug Stone - Too Busy Being In Love - Doug Stone - Greatest Hits - Too Busy Being In Love
  37. Eric Church - Love Your Love the Most - Eric Church - Carolina - Love Your Love the Most
  38. Faith Hill - Breathe - Faith Hill - Breathe - Breathe
  39. Faith Hill & Tim McGraw - Let's Make Love - Tim McGraw - Greatest Hits - Let's Make Love (With Faith Hill)
  40. Garth Brooks - To Make You Feel My Love
  41. Garth Brooks - The Dance
  42. Garth Brooks - Unanswered Prayers
  43. Garth Brooks - Shameless
  44. Garth Brooks - The River
  45. Garth Brooks - She's Every Woman
  46. Gary Allan - It Would Be You - Gary Allan - Gary Allan - Greatest Hits - It Would Be You
  47. Gary Allan - Her Man - Gary Allan - Gary Allan - Greatest Hits - Her Man
  48. Gary Allan - The One - Gary Allan - Alright Guy - The One
  49. George Strait - Baby Blue - George Strait - 50 Number Ones - Baby Blue
  50. George Strait - Carried Away - George Strait - Blue Clear Sky - Carried Away
  51. George Strait - If I Know Me - George Strait - 50 Number Ones - If I Know Me
  52. George Strait - I Cross My Heart -
  53. George Strait - It Just Comes Natural - George Strait - It Just Comes Natural - It Just Comes Natural
  54. George Strait - The Chair - George Strait - 50 Number Ones - The Chair
  55. George Strait - You Can't Make A Heart Love Somebody - George Strait - 50 Number Ones - You Can't Make a Heart Love Somebody
  56. George Strait - Lead On - George Strait - 50 Number Ones - Lead On
  57. George Strait - She'll Leave You With A Smile - George Strait - 50 Number Ones - She'll Leave You With a Smile
  58. Gretchen Wilson - Come To Bed - Gretchen Wilson - Come to Bed - Single - Come to Bed (feat. John Rich)
  59. Honeybrowne - Texas Angel - Honeybrowne - Finding Shade - Texas Angel
  60. Hot Apple Pie - Easy Does It - Hot Apple Pie - Hot Apple Pie - Easy Does It
  61. Jamie O'Neal - Shiver - Jamie O'Neal - Shiver - Shiver
  62. Jason Aldean - Big Green Tractor - Jason Aldean - Wide Open - Big Green Tractor
  63. Jeff Carson - Not On Your Love - Jeff Carson - Jeff Carson - Not On Your Love
  64. Jo Dee Messina - Bring On The Rain - Jo Dee Messina & Tim McGraw - Jo Dee Messina: Greatest Hits - Bring On the Rain
  65. Joe Diffie - So Help Me Girl - Joe Diffie - 16 Biggest Hits: Joe Diffie - So Help Me Girl
  66. John Berry - Your Love Amazes Me - John Berry - Greatest Hits - Your Love Amazes Me
  67. John Berry - Change My Mind - John Berry - Greatest Hits - Change My Mind
  68. John Berry - I Will, If You Will - John Berry - Greatest Hits - I Will, If You Will
  69. John Michael Montgomery - Forever - John Michael Montgomery - Time Flies - Forever
  70. John Michael Montgomery - I Can Love You Like That - John Michael Montgomery - Greatest Hits - I Can Love You Like That
  71. John Michael Montgomery - I Love the Way You Love Me - John Michael Montgomery - Greatest Hits - I Love the Way You Love Me
  72. John Michael Montgomery - I Swear - John Michael Montgomery - The Very Best of John Michael Montgomery - I Swear
  73. Josh Turner - In My Dreams - Josh Turner - Long Black Train - In My Dreams
  74. Josh Turner - She'll Go On You - Josh Turner - Long Black Train - She'll Go On You
  75. Josh Turner - No Rush - Josh Turner - Your Man - No Rush
  76. Josh Turner - Jacksonville - Josh Turner - Long Black Train - Jacksonville
  77. Keith Urban - Your Everything - Keith Urban - Keith Urban - Your Everything
  78. Keith Urban - Making Memories Of Us - Keith Urban - Be Here - Making Memories of Us
  79. Keith Urban - Only You Can Love Me This Way - Keith Urban - Defying Gravity - Only You Can Love Me This Way
  80. Keith Urban - Raining On Sunday - Keith Urban - Golden Road - Raining on Sunday
  81. Kenny Chesney - All I Need To Know - Kenny Chesney - Greatest Hits - All I Need to Know
  82. Kenny Chesney - Anything But Mine - Kenny Chesney - When the Sun Goes Down - Anything But Mine
  83. Kenny Chesney - I Will Stand - Kenny Chesney - I Will Stand - I Will Stand
  84. Kenny Chesney - Something Sexy About The Rain - Kenny Chesney - Be As You Are - There's Something Sexy About the Rain
  85. Kenny Chesney - You Had Me From Hello - Kenny Chesney - Greatest Hits - You Had Me from Hello
  86. Kenny Chesney - When I Close My Eyes - Kenny Chesney - Greatest Hits - When I Close My Eyes
  87. Kenny Chesney - Boston - Kenny Chesney - Lucky Old Sun (Deluxe Version) - Boston (Live)
  88. Kenny Chesney - Me And You - Kenny Chesney - Greatest Hits - Me and You
  89. Kenny Chesney - You Save Me - Kenny Chesney - The Road and the Radio - You Save Me
  90. Little Big Town - Bring It On Home - Little Big Town - The Road to Here - Bring It On Home
  91. Lonestar - Amazed - Lonestar - Lonely Grill - Amazed
  92. Luke Bryan - We Rode in Trucks - Luke Bryan - I'll Stay Me - We Rode In Trucks
  93. Mark Wills - I Do - Mark Wills - Wish You Were Here - I Do (Cherish You)
  94. Martina McBride - There You Are - Martina McBride - Greatest Hits - There You Are
  95. Martina McBride - I Just Call You Mine - Martina McBride - Shine - I Just Call You Mine
  96. Martina McBride - Wrong Again - Martina McBride - Greatest Hits - Wrong Again
  97. Martina McBride - Valentine - Martina McBride - Greatest Hits - Valentine
  98. Michael Peterson - From Here To Eternity - Michael Peterson - Country Love Songs, Vol. 4 - From Here to Eternity
  99. Mindy McCready - Without Love - Mindy McCready - Ten Thousand Angels - Without Love
  100. Neal McCoy - No Doubt About It - Neal McCoy - Greatest Hits - No Doubt About It
  101. Neal McCoy - They're Playing Our Song - Neal McCoy - Greatest Hits - They're Playin' Our Song
  102. Pat Green - Let Me - Pat Green - Let Me - Single - Let Me
  103. Patsy Cline - Crazy - Patsy Cline - Patsy Cline's Greatest Hits - Crazy
  104. Paul Brandt - I Do - Paul Brandt - What I Want to Be Remembered For - I Do
  105. Phil Vassar - Last Day Of My Life - Phil Vassar - Greatest Hits, Vol. 1: Phil Vassar - Last Day of My Life
  106. Ricochet - Love Is Stronger Than Pride - Ricochet - Ricochet - Love Is Stronger Than Pride
  107. Sawyer Brown - Treat Her Right - Sawyer Brown - This Thing Called Wantin' and Havin' It All - Treat Her Right
  108. Shania Twain - From This Moment - Shania Twain & Bryan White - Come on Over - From This Moment On
  109. Shania Twain - You're Still The One - Shania Twain - Come on Over - You're Still the One
  110. Sugarland - Just Might Make Me Believe - Sugarland - Twice the Speed of Life - Just Might (Make Me Believe)
  111. Sugarland - Want To - Sugarland - Enjoy the Ride - Want To
  112. Sugarland -What I'd Give - Sugarland - Love On the Inside - What I'd Give
  113. Tanya Tucker - Two Sparrows In A Hurricane - Tanya Tucker - 20 Greatest Hits - Two Sparrows In a Hurricane
  114. Tim McGraw - It's Your Love - Tim McGraw & Faith Hill - Everywhere - It's Your Love
  115. Tim McGraw - You Just Get Better All the Time - Tim McGraw - Everywhere - You Just Get Better All the Time
  116. Toby Keith - Me Too - Toby Keith - Blue Moon - Me Too
  117. Toby Keith - You Shouldn't Kiss Me Like This - Toby Keith - Greatest Hits 2 - You Shouldn't Kiss Me Like This
  118. Tracy Byrd - Keeper Of The Stars - Tracy Byrd - No Ordinary Man - The Keeper of the Stars
  119. Travis Tritt - Love of a Woman - Travis Tritt - Down the Road I Go - Love of a Woman
  120. Travis Tritt - Can I Trust You With My Heart - Travis Tritt - The Very Best of Travis Tritt - Can I Trust You With My Heart
  121. Travis Tritt - If I Lost You - Travis Tritt - No More Looking over My Shoulder - If I Lost You
  122. Trent Willmon - On Again Tonight - Trent Willmon - A Little More Livin' - On Again Tonight
  123. Ty Herndon - No Mercy - Ty Herndon - Steam - No Mercy
  124. Wade Hayes - What I Meant To Say - Wade Hayes - Old Enough To Know Better - What I Meant To Say
  125. Willie Nelson - Always On My Mind - Willie Nelson - Always On My Mind - Always On My Mind


No comments: